As a Manchester based entity, we understand things are tough at the minute, here are a few places you can visit and activities you can do with the kids or by yourself to enjoy the Easter break on a budget!
1) Visit the People's History Museum - This museum tells the story of the British democracy and the struggle for social justice. It's a great place to learn about the history of the country and Manchester, and entry is free.
2) Explore Heaton Park -Heaton Park is the largest park in Manchester and has a range of activities to keep you entertained during the Easter holidays. You can go for a walk or a bike ride, have a picnic, or visit the animal centre.
3) Discover Manchester Art Gallery - his art gallery is home to a vast collection of artwork from different periods, including contemporary art, fine art, and design. Admission to the gallery is free, and there's always something new to discover.
4) Take a walk around the Northern Quarter - The Northern Quarter is a trendy and vibrant part of Manchester known for its independent shops, street art, and quirky cafes. You can spend an afternoon exploring the area, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.
5) Visit the John Rylands Library - This magnificent library is a hidden gem in Manchester, and admission is free. It's a great place to spend a quiet afternoon, surrounded by beautiful architecture and rare books. (Only open today till 5 pm)
6) Visit the Manchester Museum - One of the largest university museums in the UK, is over one hundred and thirty years old and is home to around four and a half million objects from natural sciences and human cultures.
A £15 million capital project transformed the museum and completed in February 2023.
7) Host an Easter egg hunt: Organize an Easter egg hunt in your backyard or a nearby park. You can ask your friends or neighbors to bring their own eggs, and everyone can contribute to the fun.
Enjoy your Easter holidays!
We are open from Tuesday , feel free to drop by in and ensure your finances are in check!#accounting #accountantlife #manchesteraccountant #stockportaccountant #easteruk #easteronabudget #eastermanchester #personalfinances